Pillow tanks can be manufactured very quickly to meet time deadlines in most cases. Our pillow tanks are commonly used to store liquids in a variety of applications for a number of industries and markets. Below are just a few examples of where pillow tanks are a highly effective solution;-
• Events, Festivals, Race meetings and Outdoor Concerts – to store drinking water and wastewater
• Mining – to store water from process waste.
• Oil & Gas – to store water from process water.
• Utilities – to store water for drinking and also to store sewage.
• General Public – to store drinking water and rainwater collection.
• Construction – used for storing wastewater and storing drinking water.
There are many reasons as to why pillow tanks are the most favourable option for a number of industries when it comes to water storage. These types of tanks are called pillow tanks because they are collapsible and flexible tanks that resemble a pillow when at fully capacity. One of the main benefits of pillow tanks is that fact that they are ideal for remote locations as they are generally smaller than alternate rigid tanks that takes up a lot of space. Pillow tanks are also portable and can be easily transferred and re-located if this is necessary. Furthermore, these types of tanks have no contact with air and therefore this helps to completely eliminate potential contamination, algae growth, and seepage. Further benefits and reasons why pillow tanks (also known as bladder tanks) are so popular include;-
• Manufactured from highly durable materials making them long-lasting.
• A wide range of compatible pumps, filters and valves available to meet all specifications.
• They also weigh much less than similar capacity rigid tanks.
• Storage space is minimised when not in use.
• Highly flexible storage solution for all kinds of liquids.